-
March 20th, 2002, 04:04 PM
#71
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by yt1300inHtown:
Were your friends there or not there?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't know if you know this due to your limited interaction with people but people don't just disappear and re-appear.
My friend was with me, he started to leave saw me being dragged away and came back as quick as he could. By the time i was laid out on the sidewalk they were just getting to the top of the stairs.
I may in fact eventually cus them out for not having my back but had they fought back i definitly wouldn't sue.
Since they didn't fight back, and i didn't fight back, it was a total one sided unprovoked and unjustified attack, and as a result i'm gonna sue, and i will probably win!
Thats all i really have to say. YT is obsessed with shooting holes in a story i am learning second hand, and R_Jack just wants to keep ripping on my friends for not backing me up.
R-Jack - whats the deal with the nic - you wack with the right and not the left?
-
March 20th, 2002, 04:22 PM
#72
Inactive Member
Well I seem to be having a harder time ripping on your friends when you keep changing your story on where they were and what they were doing.
But than again, you already admitted to being so bombed you don't recall the events exactly. I guess if I can't talk bad about Ace and Gary if you can't recall or choose to constantly spin their involvement.
So I'll just go back to ripping you for probably getting what you deserved and being too stupid to realize your involvement in it all.
EHFAR
-
March 20th, 2002, 04:36 PM
#73
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
I don't know if you know this due to your limited interaction with people but people don't just disappear and re-appear.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
They sure as hell seem to in your story.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
YT is obsessed with shooting holes in a story i am learning second hand, and R_Jack just wants to keep ripping on my friends for not backing me up.
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Its not just me and R-Jack...take a read...its the whole board.
-
March 20th, 2002, 05:00 PM
#74
Inactive Member
I truly am one tough cookie! I have such reservation about kicking the shit out of people.
I almost prefer the punch to the face and then the pause followed by "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" 9 times out of ten the seemingly 'macho' fuckstick will just tear off. That 1/10 is time to send people to Intensive Care!
Over and Out is an oxymoron.
Over - I am done speaking, your turn
Out - I am done speaking, and do not require a response.
If you say over it asks for a response while out means no response is necessary - thus an oxymoron.
I am so adept!
-
March 20th, 2002, 05:25 PM
#75
Inactive Member
Over and Out is what your male lover does when he's finished filling your rather large asshole with manseed.
Over- He turns over.
Out- He goes to sleep.
-
March 20th, 2002, 06:38 PM
#76
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
I truly am one tough cookie! </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Spoken like a true homo
-
March 20th, 2002, 07:28 PM
#77
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
I truly am one tough cookie! </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Patty In Modesto:
Spoken like a true homo</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Pat,
You're right. Inept's been poked more times than the Pilbery Dough Boy! And not in the stomach, if you know what I mean?
-
March 21st, 2002, 03:11 AM
#78
Inactive Member
Inept....don't bother telling us how this all turns out for two reasons..
1) You will have to post, which is to be subjected to the usual pile-on...and....
2) Nobody cares how it turns out.
-
March 21st, 2002, 04:08 AM
#79
Fucking Dick!
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Adept:
3 pages about my chin - i fucking rule.
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
3 pages and not one complaint about how much it stings when your buddies' manseed drips into the wound. You must be one iron fag, adept.
-
August 5th, 2003, 05:02 PM
#80
HB Forum Owner
When soomeone i love dies :-(
watching sad movies :-(
when a animal gets killed :-(
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks